Thursday, March 09, 2006

i'm pretty upset today.


seriously.. he treats me as if i'm invisible.
ahhh..
sad..
disappointed.
-kills myself-

jez told me.
someone called "ah-ma-li-na" knows that i like him.
gosh..
i must admit, i was abit pissed lah..
her whole squad knows.
-.-"""


that god damn bastards,
SHENGLONG & SEBASTIAN!!!
they din take the chinese test,
& therefore,
the chinese marks which i've scored 67 would NOT be counted in my progress report.
what hell..
i'm SOOO bloody pissed off.
so pissed that i cried.
even lk's mad.
sam's mad.
jie's mad.
only those people who pass would NOT be so fed up.
i'm REAL mad.


i'm gonna fail my chinese,
maths,
science,
combined humanities.
argh.. i was really really low today..
even my ss marks would NOT be counted.

told mdm chang that i wanted to jump off the building.
hohoho.
yilian scolded and hit me.
told me not to do anything stupid.
mdm chang told me how to tell my parents.
but i think that will not work ah..
thnks people..


went to mac with pf, sam, jie & jez.
we're like.. having the "last" happy moments before we suffer tmr.
went to the playground..
suggested by jez.
heh heh heh..
played like wild animals.
after that, had some talks btw ourselves.
i'm sure to get some sun burns tmr!
YESYESYES!!
i love getting dark (:
i had a flashback..
when exactly was the last time i had such fun ever since i stepped into secondary school life?
i had loads of laughs.
which i long for..
thnks guys..
i never did think about taking back our progress report when i'm having such fun.
all the best guys!
i'm sure going to flunk EVERYTHING!!

love ya guys!! :D


treat me as if i'm visible okay?
i miss those times badly..

No comments: